Thursday, September 13, 2012

James and Maria's Wedding



This past weekend was our friends, James and Maria's, wedding and we had an unbelievably amazing time. My legs finally feel back to normal today, as they were literally sore for four days from doing so much dancing. My legs felt like I had run a marathon (well, what I imagine that to feel like).

I'm still going through all the pictures and video I took before getting to the recaps, there are hundreds of files to go through. But I wanted to share with you the trailer video I put together for them, I can't wait for them to get back from their honeymoon in Antigua so I can share it with them! I can't sing Animoto's praises enough in making picture/video slideshows. I love using their website, and I really hope you enjoy what I put together!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a gorgeous wedding! Looks like the reception was all kinds of fun, too. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Great slideshow, Laura! I especially love the ending with the little kids! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

What an awesome wedding!!

Mom said...

I love that he has "She's Mine" on the bottoms of his shoes!! I never saw that before. And I love the Bride's dress, and the cake, but I love the children at the end the most!