Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Recap: Viennese Hour

Ask anyone: I am a sweets person. I would rather forgo any appetizer so I can have dessert. I LOVE dessert. So Viennese Hour was something I was extremely excited about. With one hour left to go of our reception, carts filled with a variety of desserts were rolled out onto the dance floor.
When all the different dessert stations were lined up on the dance floor, this is how it looked!
Chris and I walked around the selection taking it all in.
 
Chris went crazy for the baklava they provided. I even found out what bakery they got it from and ordered some for Chris' birthday as a surprise back in August!
But my favorite by far, was the chocolate fountain - where we could dip a variety of things such as strawberries, marshmallows, pineapple, banana, and rice crispy treats into the chocolate!
 


Here are our friends enjoying their selections!


This was my friend Kate's dessert plate that she posted to facebook:
KateV
Are you as obsessed with dessert as I am?

10 comments:

Mom said...

Not obsessed with desserts at all. I have no idea where this trait in you came from.(wink,;) wink ;)

Jessica said...

This is the best idea ever. Seriously. I only wish we could've done the same! It all looks delicious :)

Shannon said...

I really wanted a make your own sundae bar at my wedding but couldn't find room in the budget. Your desserts bar looks awesome!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!!! I love dessert too! :) That chocolate fountain looks amazing!!!

eliz said...

*drool*....all the treats look adorable. I actually said no to the chocolate fountain that the Mr. wanted....but after looking at this I may say yes to a dessert table!

Karen said...

That is amazing! What a fantastic idea! I love dessert, it's the best part!

Dancy said...

Haha! You're like my husband. ALL he wanted was the chocolate fountain. It was a MUST for him.

Lexi said...

OMG... this is amazing!!!

Karen said...

Yum!! Everything looked delicious!!

Tiff For Tat said...

Holy cow look at all those desserts. I am a total sweets person, I need to eat something sweet after every meal to curve the craving!