Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Regrets

No Wednesday Wedding poll today...very crazzzy week that I will explain more about tomorrow. However, I do have something to share with you! We got something very exciting in the mail last week from the white house! Chris waited for me to come home that night and we opened it together:

"Congratulations to your on your wedding day. We hope this special time is blessed with love, laughter and happiness. As you embark on your journey together, may your bond grow stronger with each passing year.
Sincerely,
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama"
Unfortunately, the Obama's are not able to make it to our wedding, :( they must be busy or something...oh well, at least we got this official regrets letter!

13 comments:

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

That is very cool :) Wonder if I should try it with the Queen. Hehe xx

Mom said...

Too busy to attend YOUR wedding? Oh well, their loss. We'll have fun without them.

Rorie said...

Ahhh! ahahha so cool! I am absolutley going to invite them to my wedding!!

Diana said...

Thats so cool that the White House sends out a little post card!

Cathy said...

I think that's so cool!

Heather said...

Cool! I got one of those, too! They couldn't make it to my wedding, either. LOL.

HiLLjO said...

That is awesome!!! Keep it forever!!!

We're going to invite Ted Nugent... I wonder if he'll decline?

Anonymous said...

Mickey and Minnie couldn't make it ours, but we're still hoping the Obamas will be there. ;-)

When did you send yours to the White House? We sent ours about a month ago and still haven't received anything. :-(

Unknown said...

OOOH I can't wait to get ours! How long did it take to come back?

Jasmine said...

that's so cool!! did they send it back before your RSVP date? ;)

Saying I do said...

Hey Ladies! We sent our invitation about a month ago, so I'd give it a month to get something!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

very cool!

Tiff For Tat said...

That is soooo cool! I just told Groomzilla about it and he said "We are SO doing that!"