Thursday, May 5, 2011

Product Review: Tights Please

A number of us wedding bloggers have been trying out the amazing products at Tights Please over the past few weeks. I was contacted by Lauren who wanted to know if I cared to try out any of their products. I poured over their extensive selection of Tights, Hold Up's, Stockings, Shapewear and much, much, more! They also have an extensive selection of Bridal Hosiery!
http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/
http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/
I didn't plan on wearing stockings with my dress annnd I already have my garter, so in the end I chose to try out their selection of leggings. I can always use more leggings and figured they'd be fantastic to wear on our honeymoon in Italy! The Tightsplease Leggings were very lightweight and perfect to wear under dresses for the Spring/Summer season.
http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/
The thermal leggings are amazzzzingly comfortable and sooo warm. The inner lining is very soft, it feels like fleece(??)and...well....I kind of want it to be winter now so I can wear them every day!

This is the ONLY forgiving angle I could take!
If you're interested in trying out any of TightsPlease's products, Lexi is offering an amazing giveaway at Long Distance Bride right now for $80 worth of Tights Please products! Definitely head over there and enter the giveaway, which ends this Sunday!

7 comments:

Mom said...

I went to their site and their tights are so cute. I love the bright ones and their prices are very reasonable, too.I'm jealous that your leggings get to go to Italy with you while I have to stay here in the States!

It's A Love Story said...

Thanks for the website!

Jillian said...

oooh what's not to love about a great pair of leggings!

Shana said...

Oh I fought the leggin trend for so long... then this fall I gave in and I noe LOVE them! I am so tall that when dresses are too short, leggings give me options! I will check these ones out :)

Tiff For Tat said...

OOO thanks for the heads up!! I LOVE leggings and have a whole dresser drawer dedicated to them!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

you look cute in them!

Lexi said...

Thanks for sending people my way!!! I should have thought of getting the thermal leggings... I didn't even think of those!