Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bridal Shower Thank You's

Now that all my Bridal Shower thank you's are out, I thought I'd share with you the thank you cards I ordered from Snapfish.com. I ordered 4 packs of 12 cards each about 3 weeks before my actual shower, so I'd have them on hand to start writing as soon as possible. I am so glad I did that, because I was able to get all my thank you's out within 2 weeks of my shower!
I played around with customized thank you cards on a bunch of different websites, namely: Shutterfly, Snapfish, and Wedding Paper Divas. This one on Snapfish fit with my picture the best, and was a great price, too! I got 4 sets of 12 thank you cards (48) for $57 with shipping and handling. They came quickly and were very easy to order! They were also a great size, I felt like it was just enough room to write a proper thank you without having a ton of extra space leftover at the end.

Where have you ordered thank you cards from?

14 comments:

Mom said...

I ordered so many paper supplies from a catalog named Current back in the day.I'll have to do an internet search to see if they even exist and what they have to offer. Still loving your guest book.

Rorie said...

Very cute!! I hope I can get them out that quickly when it comes to mine!

Kamie said...

O my goodness so cute! I have been googling for ideas and have found non- but I love yours! Going to check something like that out. Thank you for sharing!!

Jillian said...

I have used shutterfly and snapfish. I love them both. These are great!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

how cute! i love it :)

Heather said...

Love yours! I've used Shutterfly.

Whim Wham Life said...

Super cute! I've used Shutterfly and Snapfish. I just love wedding stuff:-) xoxo

Mrs. P said...

lovely!!

Unknown said...

How nice!! Adds a nice touch to your thank you to include a picture!!

Cathy said...

They're cute. I only thought today I need to acknowledge my BMs' efforts for my hen party. Thinking I'm going to send the BM who hosted it some flowers.

Jasmine said...

these are so cute! i love how you used an engagement picture!

we used wedding paper divas for our save the dates and i loved them!

Tiff For Tat said...

Very cute. I was thinking of doing something similar and using one of those three sights as well. We just had our engagement session shoot tonight so I am hoping we got some great pictures to use!!

Diana said...

I love the photo and the way the flowers pop out in front! You two look so sweet together! :)

Lexi said...

These are awesome!!! Great idea!