Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Wedding Poll and Wedzu.com

I posted last week on Weddzilla about Wedzu.com, which is basically "The Etsy for Brides", and want to make sure that you have all heard about it! By now, everyone pretty much knows about Etsy.com, which has definitely become any bride's best friend. But now, Wedzu has come onto the scene and it may just eventually give Etsy a run for its money!

When you go to wedzu.com, everything is clearly organized by wedding category across the top, and broken down into sub-categories beyond that. Here are some gems I found browsing the site:

I love this chalkboard "menu" seating chart idea:

Or how about these clutches for your bridesmaids? They are completely customizable!
Looking for a gift for your groomsmen?
Source

or how about for your groom, a "Can't buy me love" money clip.
Source
Like this bouquet? It's PAPER!
Add caption

I LOVE these luggage tags for the honeymoon suitcases.
Source
Wedzu is still very new, and some of the categories do not even have items in them to sell. As more and more brides start using this for help in their planning, I think wedzu will catch on quickly. If you're not ready to betray Etsy just yet, at least check the site out and gather some neat ideas and inspiration!

Seeing that Etsy.com is the reigning superior site of its kind right now. I'm curious:


7 comments:

Irene said...

Etsy of course didn't exist when I got married but the items on your blog are so beautiful.I will certainly take a gander at their site.

steph c said...

Oh geez. The last thing I need is another site to procrastinate with and want everything on. But on the other hand.. this is awesome! More options ;)

Melissa said...

I have purchased A TON from etsy for the wedding. I LOVE that site!!!

Heather said...

I loved Etsy while planning my wedding, and I used it to buy our cake toppers and "love" parasol. Wedzu sounds really great, too!

Unknown said...

So I made a mental note last time to go check out wedzu... and forgot! SO glad you mentioned it again! Headed there now!

It's A Love Story said...

OMG I love the bags for the bridesmaids

Sandra Dee said...

The luggage tags ROCK!