Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Ornaments

I participated in two holiday ornament swaps this year. The first swap was with Elisse as I shared in this post. Elisse recently posted about what I sent to her and I'm loving how cute the ornaments look on her tree! See what I sent her here.

The second exchange I did was with Barb at This Life of Ours. Barb does the neatest crafts and sewing projects of her blog so I have to admit, I was slightly intimidated because I just KNEW she was going to send me an adorable hand-made ornament. And I was right! Barb made this tree out of little fabric circles and it's such a cute idea:
I can't wait to show this to my mom because she has a ton of these little button covers she made lying around her sewing room. This would be a great use for them!

Barb also sent me the cutest reindeer ornament from Starbucks. This reindeer reminds me so much of some toys that I had growing up with the movable arms and legs like this:
I was a bad blogger and just sent my ornaments to her last week. I just hope that she gets them in time for Christmas!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yo-Yo's!!! I love yo-yo's! I want to inspect your ornament to see just how it's done. I will also be sure to go to Barb's blog since I love sewing blogs so much.